XtreamForex 100% Rescue Tradable Bonus

Rating 4 / 5

Verified
XtreamForex 100% Rescue Tradable Bonus

Why XtreamForex Deposit Bonus?

Because forex trading is full of risks. To minimize the risk you need to have good capital. The deposit bonus is a good start to boost up your capital size and trade with less risks.

Enjoy this 100% Rescue + Tradable bonus today by XtreamForex.

  • Link: 100% Rescue Tradable Bonus by XtreamForex

  • Available For: Everyone

  • Bonus Amount: 100% Rescue + Tradable

  • Last Date: Dec 31, 2020

  • Short Description:

    XtreamForex is offering 100% Rescue + Tradable Bonus to his new clients. The bonus offer is available only for the first deposit. The minimum deposit to claim this bonus is $1100. The bonus maximum bonus is limited to $1100 means a client cannot claim more than $1100 bonus. The bonus is limited to one account per client. This offer is only available for new clients. There will be no Rebate/IB Commission for trading over the Rescue Bonus account. The Rescue Bonus Account leverage is fixed for the bonus account at 1:400.  The minimum lot size for bonus account trading is 0.10 and the maximum cannot exceed 1 standard lot per single trade. Hedging and trader with expert advisors are not allowed. To withdraw the profits the client needs to fulfill the withdrawal requirements.

  • How to Get:

    To receive this XtreamForex Bonus, you need to:

    • Register with XtreamForex.
    • Verify your account by providing the scan of identity and address verification documents.
    • Open a Rescue Bonus Trading Account via Member's area.
    • Fund your account with at least $1100 and get your bonus instantly.
  • Withdrawal:

    No, the bonus funds cannot be withdrawn. but to withdraw the profit funds the client needs to complete the 22 standard lots trading requirement within one month. The bonus funds will be removed after 30 days. The company reserves the right to alter or terminate this bonus program at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice. XtreamForex also reverers the right to disqualify any client that breaches the Bonus Terms & Conditions and/or any of the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

     

    Notice: If the client fails to complete 10 standard lots within the 1 month period then the company reserves the right to deduct his 25% deposited amount and the rest 75% funds can be withdrawn or transferred to another real trading account. If the client trading volume is between 10-22 standard lots after the bonus expiry, then the company has the right to deduct 15% from his deposited amount and the rest 85% of funds can be withdrawn.

Important thing's to check before selecting any Deposit Bonus:

  • Are you and your country eligible for this XtreamForex 100% Rescue Tradable Bonus promotion?

  • Does the bonus offering company XtreamForex is "Regulated" by one or more regulatory authorities or not?

  • If the withdrawal requirements are not easy to meet, then we may display a notice to let you know that the profit withdrawal process is not easy.

  • Take help from Review Comments shared below by other traders. Don't forget to share your positive or negative reviews about the bonus offer to help others.

Comments:



  • Maxwell

    Maxwell

    reliable and trusted broker Xtream forex.
    Reply
    3 months ago